Meeting Your Needs
Feedback From Event Organizers
“What an impact he made on our people! It’s something I’ve never seen before in my 25 years with this company.”
“Tim defined the value of time. His message was basic but direct, impactful and will stay with me forever!”
“Weeks and months later, you could just see that Tim made a real impact on our team throughout the entire organization!”
“Feedback from our team was so positive. He really impacted our group!”
“He challenged our company to not live our lives simply spinning a better story but to be a better team and better people.”
“Tim will leave your team a different group than when they walked into the room.”
“He ‘clears the deck’ and puts a perspective value back in truth, ‘black and white honesty’ and integrity-filled communication that is often lost in the corporate environment today.”
“Tim helped us understand the importance of determining our own personal definition of success and what was required to take our own path to fulfillment.”
“I was impressed at how much care Tim showed as he customized his message around the needs of our team. We were very pleased!””
“I appreciated the time he took to learn more about us during an excellent pre-engagement conversation. His follow up was something that I’d not experienced with other speakers before.”
“We’ve had other speakers address our group before but none matched the message with exactly what we needed like Tim did. He was bang on!”
“There is so much that goes into putting on our National Sales Meetings. Tim made our lives so much easier. He was a real pleasure to deal with!”
Customized Presentations and Coaching Programs
- Corporate Conferences (up to 500 attendees, 500-1,000 attendees, 1000+ attendees)
- International Conferences (outside USA & Canada)
- Not-For-Profit Fundraisers
- Regional Fundraisers
- Lunch & Learn Sessions
- 1/2 Day Seminar & Workshops
- Full Day Seminar & Breakout Sessions
- Mastermind Program
- Individual Executive & Management Coaching Sessions
What does The Organizer Receive?
- A 1-page questionnaire including specific questions about your organization will be sent to the event organizer following confirmation of the booking.
- A complimentary 1-hour session will be held between the event organizer and Tim to gain an understanding of the purpose, needs and desired outcome for this event.
- The consultation session will be followed up with a confirmation document summarizing customization needs of the client.
- Tim offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Consulting & Event Questions
As part of his pre-event consultation, Tim will review the following questions with you to ensure that he delivers the message that is best suited to meet the needs of your organization:
About the Organization
- What type of industry is your organization involved in?
- Where does the organization currently stand within the industry – leader, follower, emerging?
- How many employees does the organization employ? How many offices are there regionally, nationally and internationally?
- What would be the percentage of senior management to staff members be?
- What would the percentage of office staff versus field workers be (i.e. territory sales people)?
- In your eyes, what is the culture of the company currently like and why?
- Over the past 1-3 years, has that culture been stronger or weaker and why?
- How is the culture of senior management with internal staff and representatives that work outside of the office?
- How has the culture changed over the past 1-3 years? Why?
- Based on the current culture of the organization, how is this company perceived within the industry by the customers? Why?
- How engaged is the company in philanthropic endeavors?
- Does the company engage in employee appreciation events?
- Does the organization hold events that help the internal staff engage with customers?
- Are there incentives and employee programs available to support employees and help them better themselves personally and professionally?
- How flexible is the organization in terms of listening to the ideas of the staff? Are their means or forums put in place to help them to share ideas and express their thoughts?
- What would you say your organization’s overall level of employee satisfaction currently is (on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest level)?
- How would you say that the perception is outside of the organization – very strong, just okay, not good at all?
- How would you rate the level of customer service that the organization provides for customers?
- What would you say is the main thing that the company requires to have happen in order to be more successful that is currently not being done today? What is preventing the organization from getting to that point?
- What would you want to be different after I have addressed your organization that is currently not the case today?